Name : Ananda ike septiani
Date : 15, March 2019
Lecture : Mr. Wahyu Tejo
"My favorite wallet"
I have a favorite wallet. my younger brother bought it for me two years ago at a bookstore. We got a discount for that. He gave the wallet to me because he knew that my old wallet was damaged. Until now the wallet is still in good condition and I can still use it. I am very grateful because my younger brother gave it to me.
The type of my favorite wallet is a type of long wallet. It's about 25 centimeters long. The wallet is made of synthetic leather and the color is black and pink. The model is simple and I like it. I can use it on various occasions. The outer side is fully decorated with small diagonal lines. The brand and logo are printed on the front of the wallet. This section only takes a small place in the right corner of the front side.
The inner side is full of pockets and a place to store card and money cards. The inside is divided into two sides, the right side and the left side, each of which is divided into three layers of storage. The difference between the right and left sides is only in their first layer. The first layer is where we can store important card cards such as identity cards, credit cards, ATM cards, driving licenses and other important cards. The first layer on the right side has a transparent pocket where we can put our family photo while the first layer on the left side does not have it. Each card storage on both sides is positioned vertically. The second and third layers of each side are where we can save our money. This section is positioned horizontally.
Date : 15, March 2019
Lecture : Mr. Wahyu Tejo
"My favorite wallet"
I have a favorite wallet. my younger brother bought it for me two years ago at a bookstore. We got a discount for that. He gave the wallet to me because he knew that my old wallet was damaged. Until now the wallet is still in good condition and I can still use it. I am very grateful because my younger brother gave it to me.
The type of my favorite wallet is a type of long wallet. It's about 25 centimeters long. The wallet is made of synthetic leather and the color is black and pink. The model is simple and I like it. I can use it on various occasions. The outer side is fully decorated with small diagonal lines. The brand and logo are printed on the front of the wallet. This section only takes a small place in the right corner of the front side.
The inner side is full of pockets and a place to store card and money cards. The inside is divided into two sides, the right side and the left side, each of which is divided into three layers of storage. The difference between the right and left sides is only in their first layer. The first layer is where we can store important card cards such as identity cards, credit cards, ATM cards, driving licenses and other important cards. The first layer on the right side has a transparent pocket where we can put our family photo while the first layer on the left side does not have it. Each card storage on both sides is positioned vertically. The second and third layers of each side are where we can save our money. This section is positioned horizontally.
Komentar
Posting Komentar